Probate is the legal process to administer a Decedent’s assets and liabilities upon their death. The administration of a Probate is can be very time consuming and difficult, especially at a time when you are grieving the loss of a loved one. We represent Personal Representatives in Probate to open, administer, and close Probate Estates, and we do so in an efficient manner. Our experience with Probate has enabled us to provide our clients with a process which has been simplified and streamlined, while maintaining a high level of personal service
We work with executors, administrators and personal representatives, to complete all of the duties required by the probate court to settle the estate. Below is a short overview of the probate process and how our office can assist you:
- Initial Consultation to discuss whether probate is necessary;
- Preparation of the paperwork required to open probate;
- Appearance at initial probate hearing;
- Issue all notices required by law;
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities in the probate;
- Assist with final distributions to heirs and closing of the probate.
More information is available at our Probate FAQs page. Please contact our office at (206) 408-8158 or www.dallawfirm.com if you or someone you know may be in need to assistance with a probate.
“The professionalism and respect that I received was beyond what I could have expected. She made the whole process pain free and with the million questions I had, she was always there with help and support. I would definitely recommend her to others. Thanks again for all of your help”
- Satisfied Client