Here at DAL Law Firm we’ve helped many clients save their homes through loan modifications. We assist with not just first mortgages, but second mortgages as well. With a loan modification, we’ve helped homeowners cure the default amount owed, and modify their monthly mortgage payment to an amount that is affordable for them.
We have helped homeowners at various stages regarding their mortgage, including:
- Clients who are current on their mortgage, but know that a default is imminent
- Clients who have recently defaulted on their mortgage
- Clients who have received pre-foreclosure notices
- Clients who have attempted their own modification which was not successful
- Clients who are facing an upcoming foreclosure date
No matter which stage you are at, we want to be able to assist you, and homeowners usually have more options available to them the earlier we begin working with them. Our successful loan modifications have included results such as:
- Principal loan forgiveness
- Reduced interest rates
- Extended loan terms
- Fixed interest rates instead of variable rates
- Bringing the loan to a current status
- Stopping foreclosure and saving our clients’ homes
If you are facing financial hardship and would like to look into the possibility of a loan modification to save your home and make your monthly payments more affordable, give our office a call at (206) 408-8158 or visit us online at www.dallawfirm.com.
“I highly recommend Attorney Darcel Lobo to represent your needs for several reasons. First, she is willing to take a time to fully aware of your situation; moreover, she is very prompt with her advice and actions. I am really satisfied with her follow through skills as well. Therefore, she is a very reliable attorney, who can represent your needs responsibly.”