- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Real Estate Law
- Certified King County Collaborative Law Attorney
Darcel Lobo is a practicing attorney, and is admitted to practice in the State of Washington as well in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington. In her bankruptcy practice she helps debtors who are in financial distress, whether it be seeking relief under the Bankruptcy Code or other alternatives to bankruptcy. In her real estate practice, she assists clients with various real estate needs, including but not limited to: landlord/tenant disputes; condominium and HOA disputes, real estate purchases, FSBOs, deeds, property agreements, and other various real estate issues.
Darcel is a member of numerous local organizations and is also a volunteer bankruptcy attorney at the King County Neighborhood Clinic in Seattle.
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2009
- Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- B.A. - 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
Pro Bono Activity:
- King County Neighborhood Legal Clinic, Volunteer
- South King County Bar Association, President, 2016 to 2017
- Loren Miller Bar Association, Member
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle, Member