Quiet Title Actions In Washington State

On Behalf of | Nov 15, 2022 | Real Estate |


Quiet title actions can serve a wide array of needs for a client to resolve a title issue on a home. In today’s video, attorney Darcel Lobo describes different situations where a homeowner may need to file a quiet title action. If you are in Washington State and need assistance with your home’s title, give our office a call at (206) 408-8158.

You may also like:

  • What is a quit claim deed? https://youtu.be/aLA6zDF4IqQ
  • For Sale By Owner Transactions: https://youtu.be/Lk7-SWKo4go
  • Creating an LLC in Washington State: https://youtu.be/6W8mX3x9jLQ

Join us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/dallawfirm2016

While we’re a law firm, we’re not your attorney until you’ve hired us. Give us a call if you would like our help!